
I tried to do something tonight that I never thought I would - apply to be on a television show. A little background...I am addicted to the HGTV channel. Design Star is a show on HGTV where ten or so aspiring interior decorators compete and the designer who wins gets their very own TV show on the channel. I did not watch the first season of Design Star, but I love the show that is hosted by the winner of the first Design Star contest - it's called Color Splash and the designer is David Bromstad. With a design team, he basically goes to the homes of various individuals and makes over one of their rooms - there has not been one room I have not liked that David has done. I was catching a rerun today and thought, hell, why don't we sign up?? I threw the idea out to Ryan and he did not have any objections. I later looked up the show on HGTV to apply(I know, I'm such a geek), only to discover that (A) Color Splash is not currently taping, and (B) you basically have to live in New York City, Philadelphia or San Francisco to have your home picked for the show....damn. I guess I'm on my own in throwing some look together for our den.
No comments:
Post a Comment