just in case you are wondering...this one did **not** make the final cut for our holiday cards, though i laugh out loud every time i see it. oh, the turbulent roller coaster of emotions of a toddler....
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
christmas card outtake
just in case you are wondering...this one did **not** make the final cut for our holiday cards, though i laugh out loud every time i see it. oh, the turbulent roller coaster of emotions of a toddler....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think this one would have been hilarious and oh so appropriate for any parent of a toddler! I'm anxious to see the one that did make the cut.
i have always said kids express on the outside what everyone else is feeling on the inside. I think most people would agree this is the general feeling about the hussle and bussel of the season!
How precious and hilarious. I understand only too well how pictures with the little ones can go!
Love your blog! I just made a new one. My old one was, KY Katie.
Post a Comment